Our consultants are committed to keeping our students on track, results oriented and focused on their goals in a personalised manner. We offer our intimate knowledge of the overseas college education system and the strategies available to parents and children, guiding them through the often frustrating and intimidating process.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a top ranked university (based on world ranking). Current consultants hail from Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Brown, USC Berkeley, Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, LSE etc.
- Masters, PhD, Scholars and Ex-scholars are very welcome
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of work ethics, drive, and dedication.
- Commitment to help your students improve their college applications.
- Be versatile and enthusiastic about your work.
- Be willing to be trained and to adapt to the Quintessential Education ethos and methodology.
- Be hardworking, responsible, and reliable.
- Be a team player who contributes to our vibrant learning community.
- Keen flair for creative writing and resume building
Please email your cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
In your one page cover letter, please explain the education philosophy/pedagogy you have been using to teach your desired subject.
We will reply within a week of application.
Contact us now!