Quintessential Consultancy is Singapore’s leading University Applications specialists. From Early Years Mentoring, Personal Statement Review, to Entrance Test Preparations, QC’s multi year program helps students to stay ahead of competition, and build lasting friendships with overachieving mentors from the worlds’ best universities. To date, our flagship mentoring courses remains best of class and has guided an industry leading number of students to their dream schools. Last year alone, QC had 13 successful Oxbridge applications and 12 Ivy League placements in competitive courses like Law, Medicine, Economics and Management, PPE, Natural Sciences, and Computer Science.
More than a source of life mentorship services, QC encompasses a highly regarded brand of education designed to promote academic success and character development.
Quintessential Mentors come from an exclusive and extensive network of the global top 25 universities, beyond Oxbridge and Ivy League Universities. Our committed and experienced mentors also form an alumni network that will benefit many of our existing students under mentorship well beyond their student years.
1. EARY MENTORING
- Application Strategy
- Portfolio Development
- Exposure to Personal Statement Writing and Interviews
2. PERSONAL STATEMENT REVIEW
- Course and College Selection
- Personal Statement Brainstorm and Edits
- Portfolio Preparation
3. SPECIALISED TESTS & INTERVIEW
- Skills Assessments
- Entrance Exams Preparations
- Interview Preparations
DEFINING INDUSTRY STANDARDS
1. PREMIUM MENTORS
- QC pairs each applicant with 5 mentors. The team is headed by a Principal and Secondary Mentor, both of whom from the applicant’s target school, i.e. Oxford Law mentors will form up the team for an Oxford Law applicant.
2. WINNING FRAMEWORK
- QC’s industry defining framework provides comprehensive coverage on the entire applications, down to details like college choice statistics, and professors’ profiles.
3. SUCCESS COMES FROM DIVERSITY
- QC guides a diverse range of applicants each year, ranging from valedictorians to the academically less inclined.